Welcome to "Next Hit" (One Take) Rap Contest
1. Choose Your Beat(s) from The Beat Player. Click Here
2. Record your Video onto your phone (only rule is that the audio and video are to be recorded in one take together or separately)
3. Upload Your Video To YouTube (channel of your choice)Please format the title like this: ARTIST NAME – TITLE ENTRY – NEXT HIT RAP CONTEST V.1
4. Submit Your Video/YouTube link On The Submission Page Here Your title entry can be anything you want to use for your submission. (Submissions take up to 24 hours to go Live)
5. Use the Facebook link sent to your email to promote your One Take Entry and start getting shares on your entry to get the 300 needed to qualify to win.
(If you need to see examples of how your one take can be done click here
$500.00 CASH MONEY!!
A Feature from DestineeLynn #FGM On A Song Of Your Choice!!! (Free Mastering Included If Needed)
An Exclusive Beat from Producer-Cairo Dyvine private library.
Winning Entry Will Be Also Be Uploaded to DestineeLynn #FGM & Cairo Dyvine Facebook Pages Where Videos Of This Nature Are Known to Get Millions of Plays!! (Also posted on Twitter and Instagram with your @UserName Tagged)
Where do I get the Beat?
How is the Winner Chosen?
How many entries can I make?
You can enter multiple times on different beats if you choose. Just remember you will need to get your entries 300 Facebook shares/votes on Next Hit Rap Contest to qualify to win.
Do I have to use a Professional Studio?
NO!! You can record this anywhere you like. If you don’t have access to a recording set up you can even play the beat in the background and record it with your phone!! This is a NO EXCUSES contest, anyone should be able to make this happen. We will not be judging the entries on quality of sound only voice, flow, delivery, punchlines etc. etc.. We still recommend you make an effort to make it sound as good as possible within your means.
Can I add Effects to the Audio or Video?
Yes! You may add effects to the audio and the video as well. The only rule is that you record the audio and video in ONE TAKE! No punch ins or Looping when recording the audio and no cuts/edits on the video.
Can I alter the beat?
Yes.. You may make chops, cuts, slow it down, speed it up what ever you want.
Can I use the beat however I want?
Yes.. You can put it on albums, mix-tapes, Videos or what ever you want. Even if you don’t enter you can use the beat how ever you want to. Its Yours!
WATCH ALL THE ENTRIES BELOW